Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Two M's: Marriage and Moving

I thought that title would catch your eye. Did it work? Are you intrigued? Do you want me to stop pestering you with stupid questions? Are you sure? Fine. I'll get to the point then. Some of you may have noticed that I have not posted at all for the past week, which is definitely a bit out of the ordinary for me. The truth, is I have been a very busy person lately. Two huge events occurred in my little life last week:

1. I GOT MARRIED!!!
2. I moved to a new place!

More is to be said about both of these things, but I am not willing to write an elaborate post right now, and that is simply because I am exhausted beyond belief. At this moment, this is all I can share with you. I will say, though, that I am incredibly happy and grateful for my life. Also, did I mention that I GOT MARRIED?

So, there you go. Consider yourself updated. Carry on.


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I laughed a little, if only because this is the exact same thing that my family has asked both times my brother has gotten married (about his new wife, that is). It was only true one of the two times.

      Delete
    2. Ha ha. It's a reasonable question when someone gets married quickly. Our situation was kind of funny because we were engaged for a few years, tried planning an actual wedding a few times, and just couldn't get excited about the idea of having a real wedding. I'm just not a wedding person at all, nor am I the fan of being the center of attention. So, on my birthday, the two of us just went to the court house and got married. We didn't tell anyone about it until afterwards. It sounds really lame, but it was actually perfect. Now we've got plenty of money left over for a honeymoon. I'm glad we did it this way.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on both ends! I did the same just over 3 weeks ago and it is very exhausting to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And congratulations to you as well!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! That's really exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tim!! I hope you are enjoying being engaged :)!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!! Such big things happening for you! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has been a pretty busy week! :)

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs