Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tickled Tuesday: Honest Slogans

Hello, everyone, and welcome to the weekly Tickled Tuesday linkup! Today's topic: Slogans. Honest slogans, that is. You know how you hear a product slogan and think to yourself, what a load of crap? Well, I do, and we're going to rewrite some for Tickled Tuesday.

What really irks me lately is those Taco Bell breakfast commercials. I mean, what is that? And they say, "The next generation of breakfast is here!" Um, alright. Is the next generation of breakfast a really disgusting one? Call me nuts, but I think I'll stick to my oatmeal. This article showed me everything I need to know about Taco Bell's breakfast.

Okay, okay. I'll put a halt to my Taco Bell rant. After this:

Taco Bell's slogan: Live mas.
What Taco Bell's slogan should really say: Shit mas. You know, for obvious reasons. We've all been there.

I'll branch out of Taco Bell territory now and share some other slogans I decided to rewrite...

Chick-Fil-A's slogan: Eat mor chikin
What Chick Fil-A's slogan should really say: We kant spel. Eet hear.

Red Bull's slogan: It gives you wings.
What Red Bull's slogan should really say: It gives you heart palpitations.


Link back to Indecisively Blogging!
See that cute little linkup button? Grab the code, and include it in your post, please.


Indecisively Blogging

Grab my linkup button!

8 comments:

  1. Those are all awesome, and I agree 100%!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you approve! I was feeling super witty when I chose the topic, and then I forgot to write down all the awesome slogans I came up with in the middle of the night. All I could remember were these ones. I was somewhat disappointed, but I had to post it because I told people I would!

      Delete
  2. K-Mart: For those who find Wal-Mart too classy
    Pine Sol: Leaving your floors sticky and your house smelling awful since 1929
    Starkist: Chicken of the sea, scourge of the work cafeteria
    University of Phoenix: Yeah, we've never been to Phoenix either

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks for adding some more amazing slogans. I love the K-Mart one. Who the hell shops there? Also, WTF Pine Sol?! Every time I have used that crap, I have had instant regrets.

      Delete
  3. My bf says "Taco Bell Breakfast: For when you don't want to wait until lunch to shit your pants" :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA. It is so true. I'll admit I enjoy a bean burrito from time to time, but it never quite sits well with me!

      Delete
  4. Pretty funny Jackie! I especially like the CHIC-FIL-A reference. Pretty witty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shit mas. I love that. I haven't seen any of there stupid commercials but I will take you word for them lady. Very nice

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs